Deconstruction is an alternative way to take down buildings. Adults and youth learn real world construction skills, as well as emerging deconstruction technology and LEED certification protocols, while working side-by-side with trade professionals.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – Just a willing soul, ready to learn!
If you are interested in volunteering or scheduling a group to participate in a DeConstruct project, please contact Neil Kaufman, Executive Director, at (970) 215-4587 or use our contact form to email a message.
All participants must sign and return a release waiver prior to participation. Download Release Waiver (PDF, 106 KB).
- Historic Foote Home | Loveland, Colorado
- Kodak | Windsor, Colorado
- Pine Ridge Reservation | South Dakota (Restoration Project)
- Westminster Village | Blytheville, Arkansas
- 6301 S. College | Fort Collins, Colorado
- 909 Riverside Drive| Estes Park, Colorado
- Alton Street | Aurora, Colorado
- Steele’s Market | Fort Collins, Colorado
- City Drug / Ingredient | Fort Collins, Colorado
- Full Cycle | Fort Collins, Colorado
- Jackson Street / Rusniak Residence | Fort Collins, Colorado
- O’Donnel House / Poudre Fire Authority | Fort Collins, Colorado
- Andrijeski Farm / Reservoir Ridge Natural Area | Fort Collins, Colorado
- Lady Moon Drive / Presidio | Fort Collins, Colorado